Delayed! Again!

Well, as is typical with any codo/loft purchasing endeavour, my occupancy date has been pushed out a few months. If you've been following along you'll no doubt be aware that this isn't the first time things have been delay although this is only my second letter from the developer. The first revised tentative date was April 19th and now it's July 5th which, oddly enough, is the day after my birthday. I was planning on taking a few weeks off around my move-in date, so it works out nicely in that regard at any rate. Let's see what happens in May or June.

Show Comments